BUYING A PROPERTY?
The K Company will:
- Review your wants, needs, and location desires.
- If needed, make introductions to seasoned loan officers.
- Guide you through all potential properties.
- Prepare and submit purchase offers on your behalf.
- Estimate settlement costs associated with each contract.
- Negotiate with the seller and their agent.
- Coordinate inspections and walk-throughs of the property.
- Communicate the status of your transaction while in escrow.
- Hand you the keys to your new property.
- We always focus on one client at a time.
The K Company has every tool available to keep up with buyer demands in todays “online” atmosphere. As a buyer, you’ll start your search online. That’s why we invested in the best property search website that exists.
Our objective is to keep our REALTORS® up to date and apprised of market trends. As a company, we expect anyone associated with us to provide excellent customer service and we require them to adhere to strict moral and ethical standards. The K Company has very diverse group of REALTORS® who come from different parts of the world with different professional backgrounds and speak English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Hebrew, Russian, Arabic, Indian and more. Please see our directory to find the best agent for you.
Buying a home can be one of your most significant investments in life. Not only are you choosing a lifestyle base, and the place in which you may raise your family, but you are most likely investing a large portion of your assets into this venture. The more prepared you are at the outset, the less overwhelming and chaotic the buying process will be. The goal of all our REALTORS® is to provide you detailed information to assist you in making an intelligent and informed decision.
Investing in Commercial and Income Properties can be a scary process when you are just starting out. Our agents are well-versed in all aspects of the acquisition and purchase process of Commercial investment properties from Multi-Family Buildings to Shopping Centers and Office Complexes. The goal of our Commercial Agents is to make it happen and protect your interests along the way!
Remember, if you have any questions about the process, we’re only a phone call or email away!